The integrity of Nightingales Home Health Agency and its Affiliates, LLC,( NHHA) is one of our most valuable assets and vital to the success of our Company. Each of our directors, executive officers and employees are personally responsible for conducting our business in a way that demonstrates a commitment to the highest standards of integrity. A ll of our companies have adopted a Code of Ethics (“Code”) to:
Promote honest and ethical conduct and to
Promote compliance with applicable laws and governmental rules and regulations; and deter wrongdoing.
Furthermore NHHA is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination in employment and opportunity because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, gender, sexual orientation, or age.
It is the policy of NHHA to:
• Strictly follow personnel procedures that will ensure equal opportunity for all people without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran or draft status;
• Make reasonable accommodations wherever necessary for all employees or applicants with disabilities, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the duties and assignments connected with the job and provided that any accommodations made do not require significant difficulty or expense.
• Achieve understanding and acceptance of NHHA’s policy on Equal Employment Opportunity by all employees and by the communities in which the company operates;
• Thoroughly investigate instances of alleged discrimination and take corrective action if warranted;
• Be continually alert to identify and correct any practices by individuals that are at variance with the intent of the Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.